Saturday, May 30, 2009

Of Controversies And Apologies

Hi frnds !!!
My last post did ruffle up a few feathers though it was quite not the intention yet it did not fail to hurt some sentiments. Nevertheless i would maintain that my blogs have never been a deliberate attempt to defame or defile anybody's reputation or i wud bever like putting question marks on anybody's talents or any other personal cahrecteristics that one may posses. Nevertheless, the matter's all sorted out now and it's ok between me(the offender) and she(the victim).
Well my apologies extended to anyone else who may have been hurt by my statements.....but i do not own any responsibility towards anybody who may not have owned my statements.......because my statements are totally an outcome of my thoughts and one should never be sorry for thinking in a particular way. And that is what is most acceptable.
However one thing which is in quite in vogue in the Glam-world is that CONTROVERSIES MAKE A STAR OUT OF NO-ONE.....well for the sake of you guys i maintain strongly that writing blogs, for me is just a productive pass-time (it does iprove your language skills)...and i have no intention to buy any CHEAP fame out of writing silly things. I am here to win friends....and in that if i make a light hearted fun out of someone i do not think it would be a bad thing to do.

That's all folks !!!!!!

No comments: