Saturday, March 21, 2009

Life is Busy

Frnds. Its some minutes left to one a.m of 22nd of March, 2009. That is to say that its the intervening night between 21st and 22nd March. This could be the best possible time for dedicated bloggers who never fail to write up their virtual spaces. But frnds the word is DEDICATION. And its one thing you guys won't find in miles radius of this blog. My blog still remains an unkempt one and i remain the laziest of bloggers....
But this time i am not giving any reasons of any silly nature. The main thing that is discouraging me from writing is that one I-word. Its 'inspiration'. But still my efforts are on.
And another thing is that, i had been busy these days doing a whole lot of things....had to write internal tests (which are curiosly not going well) and preparing assignments..... So this post is more of a escapism for me......i am venting out my frustoo here.....and looking for some fresh air here....
However the days are not as bad.....
But i think a total rescheduling may help me in this regard......but i dont know where to start from...
Its not the exams that are screwing me up...
There are a whole lot of other issues.....
Well i think that's enough of it....a massive revolution is about to come in the life of yours' truly.
Till then WISH ME LUCK !!!

No comments: